Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Thankful for dear friends.
2. Thankful for my wonderfully thoughtful husband.
3. Thankful that he has a job.
4. Thankful that even though his hours aren't always the best, we have a house to live in and food to eat.
5. Thankful for sweet and patient violin and piano teachers.
6. Thankful that Pottery Barn catalogs are free.
7. Thankful that the weather is nice in Texas today.
8. Thankful that my nephew from Ethiopia is settling in well with his new mom and dad (my brother and sister-in-law) and that we are going to see them this weekend.
9. Thankful that my sister and nieces are coming down for a visit. Can't wait to see them either.
10. Thankful for the new running shoes my husband surprised me with. They are very comfy.
11. Thankful for the public library.
12. Thankful for all the friends I've recently gotten back in touch with through Facebook. Seriously. Who woulda thought?

That's all I've got for today. Have a Thankful Thursday! And Happy 5th Day of Valentine's!

4 comments:

  1. Here Here to nice weather and free Pottery Barn. That makes a nice after school combo. Glad you're back in blog land - I've missed you.
    New running shoes eh? Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. free pottery barn catalogs are fun!!! i love the public library. which child is taking violin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oldest and youngest are taking violin. Middle is taking piano. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have I been? :-)
    Great post, Friend. All good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!