Monday, August 24, 2009

Feelin Good

So it's been a rough couple weeks.

I've had a pretty constant low to mid grade migrane and I've seemed to have so many aches and pains that tylenol just hasn't been cutting it.

And just the fact that I'm 8 months pregnant in Dallas in summer.

But today, the headache seems to be gone and it's amazing how much better one feels when there is not an underlying constant pain!

The kids are all in a great mood and are excited about homeschool (we started a week and a half ago).

And I got my Bible reading in for the day.

And I'm feelin good!

It's a great feeling!

Just thought I would share.



Hope you are feelin good today too!

3 comments:

  1. Hey my crazy blog friend. I've missed you and thought a hundred times "I wonder how her little baby is doing?". 8 months!! Wow. Hang in there girl. What a wonderful fall you will have. I love Michael don't you? Great way to get a morning going. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad you are feeling better. sorry you hadn't been feeling good. thanks for sharing the michael buble song - you know i love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the song! Thanks for introducing me a couple of years ago - where WOULD I be without you? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!