Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Tea Party

No, I'm not talking about the New American Tea Party, but the Daddy/Daughter Tea Party they had at our church.

It was last Sunday afternoon and MY was our girl excited. She wanted her fingernails painted and her hair curled in ringlets with a big bow on top so she would look beautiful for her daddy. She tried on several dresses and finally decided to go with her pink one with a white sweater.



The played bingo and had cookies, cakes and tea. Based on the fact that she was not hungry for supper at all, I think she probably had her fair share of cookies. She got to bring home the little tea cups and they gave her a pink furry purse in which she kept the stickers she won.

He took the camera and was instructed to take pictures. Granted, this is just about the cutest picture, I mean, could they be any cuter? But what I really wanted was the money shot. A picture of them drinking tea together. Unfortunately, I didn't think to mention this until they got home.

They had fun and made some wonderful memories.

Tea Party. It's a good thing.

5 comments:

  1. Precious. Isn't it sweet how they love to please their daddies. I just adore that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe how big she is. She is such a little lady. Troy and the boys dressed up for the girls tea party once! I do have a pic. I will have to post it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!