Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Girl

So, my girl just turned 6! It seems like just yesterday I took these pictures of her. She is really such a blessing to our family. She is sweet and kind, thoughtful and a tremendous helper. We are so thankful for her.


Grandpa & Grandma came down for a visit and it was $1 days at the Dallas Arboretum so we decided to take the day off and go on a field trip. We had never been there before and we absolutely loved it.

There are 66 acres of gardens and ponds and streams and wandering paths to explore.


I've always heard the best times to go are in the fall for the mums and pumpkins and in the spring for all the bulb flowers. I was a little concerned we wouldn't enjoy it as much going at the end of August, but it really was so very beautiful. There were flowers everywhere and enough shade that we enjoyed ourselves.



It's a beautiful place to go and take pics of the family!
Everyone wanted to take a picture with the birthday girl.
She really does have the best brothers.

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Her Princess Spa birthday party is on Saturday so I'm off to bake a castle cake and get everything ready. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. love the gardens!!! beautiful!!! i also love the pictures. they are great! man those kids grow up fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! :-) Great pictures. I'm so glad I've actually gotten to SEE your kids lately. You're blessed, Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!