Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This Girl

This girl makes me laugh. This girl can make a sad face and pout her lip and quiver her chin all at the same time.



This girl wakes up some days with a 5 step plan to take over the world... and step one is take out mama.



This girl can wrap her daddy and her papa around her little pinki finger in .5 seconds flat.



This girl wears me plumb out some days.



This girl is gonna keep me on my knees praying for the rest of my life.



And I'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! She is just so cute! You can't but love that girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those sweet pictures of your sweet girl! How fun!
    Sorry it took me awhile to get over here. Whew!
    I've missed ya~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!