Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I couldn't help myself.

I had to do it.
I had to try and make Bakerella's Easter Bunny Cake Pops.
Not because I had the laundry all done, or the house clean, or supper already made for the company we were having over that evening....... but because they were just way too cute..... and I just had to try them.
Now, they're not half as cute or as professional as Bakerella's but my kids were thrilled and thought they were the cutest things they had ever seen.

And the tails were my favorite part. Seriously, could they BE any cuter?


And I even let the kids help. They decorated about half of them. Although several of them had some genetic coding issues and had to be relegated to the yellow plate.

I would have to say that they were a little messy and a little tedious, but the kids had such fun doing them and they turned out so cute that we may try to make some more this week. Bakerella also had several other adorable ideas for the little Easter cakes so if you want to try it out, go visit Bakerella for her recipe and ideas!

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Heavens! You did a GREAT job! :-) And thanks for the inspiration. I spent WAY too much time on Bakerella today - and we are making those for Easter Sunday kid's dessert. Hope I don't regret it. . .
    but yours are SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute!! I have a feeling mine would end up looking like the kids. I don't have the brain (or patience??) for detail work :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!