Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Thankful we had such a wonderful vacation last week. It was nice to get away with the husband and the kids.

2. Thankful we didn't get sunburned or stung by jellyfish.

3. Thankful that even though we spent 2 1/2 days in San Antonio, we miraculously avoided the Swine Flu. (which is a whole other topic unto itself)

4. Thankful that SeaWorld wasn't crowded and that the day was nice and slightly overcast.

5.Thankful that we can feel the baby moving. My husband spent part of the evening last night with his hand on my stomach feeling the child doing flips.

6. Thankful school it almost finished.

7. Thankful that my Grandpa's surgery went well and that he is headed home today.

8. Thankful for my new dryer. It's not blue, and it's not a Samsung, and it didn't come with a matched washer, but it works well! And since I've somehow become dependant on this particular piece of machinery, I'm thankful that I once again have one that works.

9. Thankful for my husband who turns 39 this weekend!

Well that's all for now! Hope you have a Thankful Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful you're back online. Good to hear your list. Oh - and in answer to your question. I did get a new camera. YeA!!!! Now for all your good shooting tips. Out with it.

    Hwy 30A is a strip of shoreline with several little beach communities that stretches in between Destin and Panama City. You can also google "beaches of south walton"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!
    Happy for you and the new "not blue or Samsung" dryer.
    It's a blessing!
    We are still waiting for our new dishwasher, but HAPPY to anticipate it's arrival.
    Happy birthday to your handsome husband! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!