Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thankful Thursday

It's been a busy week! So much to be thankful for!

1. We found out yesterday we are having a GIRL!!!!!

2. Ben and the kids got to come in and see the ultrasound and the baby looks perfect. 10 fingers, 10 toes, everything right where it should be. What a miracle!

3. They moved up my due date! Thankful for that! It is now October 3rd but probably late September. With my history of big babies (9.9, 9.6, 9.2) and the fact that this one measures at the 96th percentile, my OB said earlier would be better. Throw me in the briar patch!

4. My sister had her baby boy yesterday!!! My nephew was 9lbs 6oz. Her biggest baby. He was healthy and there were no complications. And he is adorable!!!

5. We had the AWANA award night yesterday. I am so thankful for the AWANA club! My kids have memorized so many Bible verses (which takes a lot of participation on the parent's part, but it is so worth it)

6. Thankful for all the rain and the cooler weather. I know it will get hot in Texas soon enough so I'm enjoying this weather while I can!

That's all I've got for now! Have a Thankful Thursday!!!

6 comments:

  1. YEAH! How sweet for Ella to have a sister. She will be such a help to you when the baby comes. Tell Ben to buy you a swimming pool and you can float all summer! That's how I survived my October due date pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for your baby girl!!!!! Even teams- just like us. So fun. We have longed for Awana around here - so glad you guys are able to do that. Glad you're back around too.
    Did I answer you about the camera - Nikon D80 ( love it) and so far I've just used photoshop express online (the free version) to play around with a few pics. That is a time eater though. Eric had nikon lenses that were probably 18 years old from his 35 mm back in the day - do you know they all work. so we got a deal on just the body. Ebay. have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I didn't even know you were having a baby-when did I miss that blog post? Hope you are feeling okay with this one. Congratulations to you both-what a wonderful blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. had to comment on this one to say CONGRATULATIONS! now I've really got to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!!! We are so happy to hear of a healthy baby girl!!! :) What fun your kids will have with her!! Now you have a two million dollar family as Mark's dad tells us. (2 boys and two girls)

    We too LOVE Awana here. It is the highlight of my kids' week.

    Have a great HOT summer in Texas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, Friend!
    I have to admit I was hoping. . . but a healthy baby is a huge blessing. :-)
    Love ya~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!