Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Guess who is in Dallas?

Mrs. Troop!!!

I got a babysitter (baby girl came with us) and we had a girls morning out! How fun is that!?!

So here goes my Thankful Thursday list.

1. Thankful that my husband let me get a babysitter so I could spend the day with my friend!
2. Thankful for healthy kids.
3. Thankful that my Grandpa is out of the hospital and my Grandma seems to be doing better.
4. Thankful that my kids are such great helpers.
5. Thankful for a good car with air conditioning. It's getting hot in Texas.
6. Thankful for the neighborhood pool.
7. Thankful for all the ladies that come to the Thursday night Book Club.
8. Thankful that baby girl has such good gross motor skills. Not thankful that she is pulling things out of cabinets just as fast and hard as she can... but that isn't covered under this particular list.
9. Thankful for a great Growth Group (our church's term for Sunday School) who are so very giving and so quick to respond when a need comes up.
10. Thankful for my new purse I got at Sam Moon today! (just being completely honest here) It is huge and has enough room for my normal purse stuff, plus the baby stuff, plus a diet coke and a good book. :)

Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I want to see this new purse! Sounds fantastic! Enjoy your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, post a pic of the purse so we can share your joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun was that? That week was like a dream. Time alone. Time with the Coach. Time with you. Time with Michael. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!