Monday, November 22, 2010

In Love with the Curls

So, baby girl's hair has grown out long enough that it has started curling at the back.

And I absolutely love it. The curls are so precious.

The only other one of my kids to have curls was our second boy. He kept them until he went in for his first haircut. I asked the lady cutting his hair if we could just keep the curls at the nape of his neck. She asked me if I wanted him to have a mullet. I said no and that was the end of them.

But I think these curls are here to stay.
She is growing up so fast and developing her own little personality.

We are throughly enjoying her.
and her curls.

2 comments:

  1. If my baby girl grows up this fast.... i will cry. and then faint. Oh my- what a cutie she is! Hope your sweet family has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious baby girl! :-) LOVE the pictures - you are amazing, my friend.
    Give her a smooch for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!