Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. Thankful for fall!!! I love fall! I love jackets! And I love not being pregnant in the heat!

2. Thankful that baby girl seems to be healthy. They did an ultrasound last Friday to check how big she is (others were 9.9, 9.6, and 9.2) and she was 9lbs and 99.6% on height. No surprises there.

3. Thankful that she should be here by Monday!!!! I'm going to be induced on Moday the 28th. She may arrive before then, but either way, I know we'll have a baby girl here by Monday. I'm so ready.

4. Thankful my parents are heading down this weekend to help out! What a blessing. I think they are even planning on taking the kids on some field trips that coincide with what we are studying in home school.

5. Thankful my husband has 2 weeks of paternity leave!! How sweet is that?!? He'll take a week off when the baby arrives and then have another week after that at some point. He's promised he'll help out with the home school as needed.

6. Thankful that we have 34 days of school already done. We started early this year so we could take off a couple weeks if needed. The kids have already settled into a really good routine and enjoy the structure in the day. They may not want to take off. :)

7. Thankful that our credit card company is not making us pay for the charges from Spain on our card. Apparently someone has been having a great time in Spain. Wish it had been me.

8. Thankful we have a break from the rain. Don't get me wrong, I was thankful for the rain. But after a week of having the kids in the house we were all starting to lose our sanity. It wasn't pretty. It's so nice to be able to send them outside for their "fun breaks" again.

Well, that's all I've got for now. Hope you have a Thankful Thursday!!! Next Thursday I'll not be pregnant anymore!!!!! And my sweet baby girl will be here!!!!!! I am so ready!

1 comment:

  1. love your thankfulness list. we'll be praying for a safe delivery of baby girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!