Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow, Snooooow, I want to run my hands my face my hair in Snow....

Actually, I just want to sit inside and drink hot chocolate and watch the pretty snow flakes and sing the song.

But the kids on the other hand..... they could not wait to get out in the snow! They have been watching pictures of snow all around the country and were hoping we would get some in Dallas too. They had their coats and gloves on before breakfast was over.
So I sent them outside and declared today a Snow Day.

Happy Snow Day!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm so glad we are getting along with Spring. But all of the snow this year WAS fun. Especially from inside with hot chocolate! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!