Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Goals for the Kids

So, last summer my goals were pretty much focused on staying cool while pregnant in Texas. We spent a lot of time at the pool. This year we plan on going to the pool a lot but I wanted to set some goals of things the kids and I would like accomplish.

Here they are.


1. Enjoy our Summer

2. Each child will finish their respective Vacation Station Book from www.bjupress.com

3. Each child will learn how to wash, dry and fold/put away their own laundry.

4. Each child will plan, go with me to buy ingredients for, and prepare one supper.

5. Each child will finish one small sewing project with me.

6. Each child will write and illustrate a story. We will then copy the pictures and incorporate them into a book to be printed off at Kinkos.

I honestly think between traveling and trying to just enjoy our summer, that this list is sufficient. We have already started on some of these goals and have really been having a great time.

So what summer goals are you working on?

1 comment:

  1. Uh. . .
    Surviving?
    How pitiful is that?

    OK. I've got it!
    I'm going to come visit YOU!
    There.

    I'm done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!