Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Morning Fun

Nothing says Good Morning quite like having your brick mailbox taken out.


Because I've really got nothing better to do with my time than figure out who can come and rebuild our cracked mailbox and fix our turf. And go back and forth to the post office 15 minutes away to get our mail.

I know there are so many things to be thankful for... like the fact that none of the kids were outside playing safely in our front yard.

But it's just one more thing.

And we would SO have set this thing right back up if it hadn't cracked on the sidewalk.

Bummer.


And that's pretty much all I've got to say about that. Unless anyone knows of a good mason in the Dallas area they can recommend! :)

4 comments:

  1. this may be a silly question, but can it not just be pushed back up in it's place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not silly at all. :) That would have been so nice and easy. You can't see if from the pics I posted but the bricks have splintered and broken and chipped off on the very top where it hit the sidewalk. It's a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I added a pic of the other side. I so wish we could have just set it back up because the whole thing is turning into more trouble than one mailbox should be. :) Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry, Girl. So sorry. You have nothing better to do, I know. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!