Saturday, January 15, 2011

As much as I appreciate the thought...

I'm just sure if I took a picture and posted it of my mullet in it's full glory, THAT would be the picture they would use on the news if something tragic happened to me.

You know they would.

They always seem to find the most hick looking person in a crowd to interview and they always seem to have the most uncomplimentary pictures of people to show when something tragic has happened.

Besides, I have figured out that if I flat iron it really really good, that it looks somewhat decent and then if I put a ton of make up on, no one seems to notice my hair at all.

On the contrary, I've actually had a couple compliments on it.

Which actually really concerns me.

It should always be concerning when a mullet hair cut is considered to be an improvement on your previous hair style. Or maybe it was the lack thereof.

I'm at the point now where it has grown out just enough that it is a little more manageable and it is just in the mornings when it is most prominent. When I wake up it's like I have my own shoulder-length hair, and then I have this other hair entity resting on top of my head.

It's nice.

So what I'm telling ya, is if you want to see it, you're just gonna have to drive down here. I just can't bring myself to post a pic. But I will assure you of one thing.... I do have more volume on top.

Just sayin.

8 comments:

  1. oka....now that's is the funniest blog post i've read. i'm sure you look great, but you are right, the picture would probably come back to haunt you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of gals would love to have your nice thick hair no matter what the style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could totally rock a mullet. Of course, I could be partial...

    Remember Coy's picture?

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=198286769436&set=a.198285179436.124162.788539436

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you look beautiful, Friend! :-) And you'll have to let me see it, sometime, if you want this dress for Easter. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post...loved your blog and will stop by again soon...Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's been a month now. can we see a picture of your hair now??? mainly i just dropped by to say - it's been a month since you've blogged. i'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!