Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Mystery Solved




We had some friends over for a play date today.
I told the mom about the "Volcano Sisters" story.
And the fact I had no idea where she got it.
My friend replied, "Backyardigans".

I let them watch Backyardigans in the hotel in Texas but never sat down to watch myself because they were occupied and I needed to house hunt online.

Apparently the Volcano Sisters episode aired at least once while we were there.
And since we have been there twice for a week at
a time in the last couple months it makes perfect sense.


So there you have it.
Mystery Solved.
And I can TOTALLY see where she got it all now.

Too funny.
I am SO getting her this DVD for her birthday.

5 comments:

  1. She will love that DVD!!!! But, truthfully she's the original Volcano Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dennis loved the dvd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. That cracks me up! Isn't it amazing how some things make SUCH an impression? And other things that we WANT to stick, don't? One of the mysteries of life, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew immediately when you said "Volcano Sisters" what she was talking about, but then I didn't think your kids ever watched the Backyardigans. I truly thought about suggesting that the other day. We love the backyardigans! That's really funny. Talk to you later. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is still having a good imagination to see the real girls on stage at VBS as the Backyardigans.

    Wouldln't life be dull without kids around?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!