Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Spinach Dip

I am currently in the midst of a sewing project.

So I've got nothing.
Except a Spinach Dip Recipe.
Which I have had several requests for.
Because it is wonderfully delicious.
If I have to take an appetizer to a fellowship, this is what I take.
Because it is just that good.
So here it is.

Spinach Dip
10oz Frozen Chopped Spinach
1 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
3 oz Philadelphia 1/3 Less Fat Soft Cream Cheese
(don't even bother to make this if you are going to use an off-name brand of cream cheese or even the fat free cream cheese. they don't mix well and it's just not worth it)
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp Tabasco
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp pepper

Thaw the spinach and squeeze out the juice. Chop spinach up nice and good. (I know.. it's chopped spinach.. but humor me). Mix all the ingredients. Bake in an 8x8 pan or double the recipe and bake in a 9x13 pan.
Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
Serve with blue chips, crackers or in a bread bowl.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Yum!
    And by the way - those fabrics are DARLING - you did a great job!
    Looks so cute. Be sure and show us the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...that sounds yummy! I am going to give it a try sometime :) Thanks for taking the time to share it with us. Be safe on your Tour de Oklahoma & Missouri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking back in on this post because I'm making it for Christmas Eve. Yumm. I'm a repeat visitor!!!!!!
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!