Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Okay, so I almost missed it. The truth is that I am just feeling a little overwhelmed with life in general right now and just didn't want to do it. But here I am .... so here it goes....

  1. Online Shopping - Couldn't have gotten my shopping done without it.
  2. Creme Brulee - Just keepin it real. I adore the stuff.
  3. Great neighbors - You know, the kind that you trust to watch your kids for you.
  4. Dishwasher - I don't think I even need to explain this one.
  5. Bread Makers - We have been making homemade bread lately and I don't think I could accomplish it without a breadmaker. I heart my breadmaker.
So that's all I've got right now. I hope you have a great thankful Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. All you've got? Are you kidding? Those are all wonderful things! Why am I hearing a song in my head. . ."raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. . ."?
    Love ya, Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!