Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thankful Thursday

  1. I'm thankful my hubby is coming home tonight!
  2. I'm thankful for my sewing machine. There is no way I would even attempt to sew 5 cowboy vests by hand. (thank you, mom and dad)
  3. I'm thankful for our good weather. It has been nice and balmy this week in Georgia. The kids have played outside every day.
  4. I'm thankful for good child training books.
  5. I'm thankful it is only a 2 day drive to Oklahoma for Christmas.(see, I'm trying to be positive about it!) (and I'm already dreading it) (but this is my Thankful post... sorry)

2 comments:

  1. AHHHH.
    My mom and dad gave me MY sewing machine. Of course it sits idle more often these days. But it's wonderful and some day. . .
    WHEN ARE YOU COMIN' HOME?
    (don't guess you've seen Sgt. York?)
    I SAID, WHEN ARE YOU COMIN' HOME?
    (don't waste time watching it - it's boring - but my boys love it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I do a thankful Thursday post I think about Madame Blueberry, "Because a thankful heart is a happy heart, I'm glad for what I have, that's an easy way to start."
    Sorry - two short nights - going crazy. Oh wait! I'm in the right place!
    HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!