Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Toast, French Toast

That is what I am going to be if anyone wants to come look at our house today or tomorrow.

Cause I been a sewin.
(yes I realize that is completely incorrect English,... just using it for emphasis) (my mother was an English teacher and I believe she occasionally reads this blog) (hi, mom)

My ambition has once again gone before my talent and I decided that I could make 5 cowboy vests and chaps/skirts for my kids and my neices for Christmas.

I am talkin insanely ambitious here.

Cause my house is for sale, and I've got 3 young'uns who I have been lettin run rampant in order to get my sewin done, and I'm really just not as talented as I think I am.....

But, I now have 5 little cowboy and cowgirl vests that are just about as cute as they can be..... from about 8 feet away. I haven't even attempted the chaps/skirts yet. I need to get my house back in order before I start wrecking it back up again. If that makes any sense at all.

I will try to post pictures tonight because the kids still have not seen the finished product and I want to keep it a surprise.

I'm sure ya'll be checkin back all day long to see if I have posted pictures or not. Maybe it will boost my ratings. (now you KNOW for sure that I have not gotten enough sleep, I'm just getting goofy)

And my house, it is a wreck. I'm not even brave enough to post pictures of it. It's that bad. And I'm toast..... french toast....... burnt french toast........

I just needed someone to know.

I am off to clean.

1 comment:

  1. You're some kind of impressive Momma/Aunt. Yes, you are!
    Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!