Monday, January 28, 2008

Shout Out To Christopher

Hey Christopher!
My mom said I could add a post to her blog to say Hi
to you now that your mom is reading my mom's blog.

So, how are you doing?

I will really be your best friend forever!
Last summer I accepted Jesus as my Savior
and I got baptized!


I'm going to AWANAS and am learning lots of verses.

Maybe I could tell you some when I see you.
My mom says to tell you that the cd at iwannasing.net
really helped me learn my verses! (It was worth the money!)

I started taking violin lessons and I can play 5 songs but
I really want to play a rock and roll guitar when I'm 8!


I also love playing with matchbox cars!

I love fishing and riding my bike.
I just started playing Upward basketball and
I love it the most.


This is a picture of me in my backyard in Georgia.
It has a big hill and I love it!

I hope I can see you next time I'm in Oklahoma!
Your best friend forever

3 comments:

  1. Look at that handsome boy!
    Glad he already knows the value of a good friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of him getting baptized! He's such a handsome young man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, I have been sick and just read what Hudson sent to Christopher. I'm going to have to compose myself a little. It brought tears to my eyes. Christopher misses Hudson and talks about him alot. I am thankful my kids have friends that we "approve" of...hope that makes sense. Christopher will post soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!