Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that my husband is coming home tonight and we will never be parted again. (I know, that probably isn't realistic, but just let me live the dream for just a moment) (but I'm still excited, he gets home late tonight and then he'll stay here until the movers come and then we'll all drive to Texas together in two cars and then we'll all be one happy family living under the same roof again)

2. I am thankful that we are moving to Texas next week. Yee Haw. (Emphasis on moving) (although I'm sure Texas will be nice) (I mean hot)

3. I am thankful that we already have our internet service set up to start the day we move into our new house. (just kidding) (kinda)


(and where was this butterfly when I was entering that pollinators contest?)

Hope you have a Thankful Thursday.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad he is coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my day!!! How thrilled I am for you that you get to be back together again. I cannot imagine living the way you have. Way to go for enduring so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for all you. I bet is very exciting to finally live under the same roof 7 days a week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on moving to Texas! It is hot here, but it's also really great. (Unless you're moving to Houston - in which case, I'm sorry. :)) Austin is particularly nice, though that's not where I am. Eh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea!! We are so happy for your family!

    Love the beautiful butterfly picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I echo your YEE HAW!
    And may I add that Texas is MUCH MUCH closer to ME? :-)
    Thanking the Lord with you, today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!