Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. Thankful that after 10 months, I am finally living in the same state (and house) as my husband!

2. Thankful my daylilies made the trip from Georgia to Texas and they seem to be just fine.

3. Thankful that I already have a friend! Mrs. Troop told me about a friend of hers from her church who just moved to Texas about 5 months ago. She only lives 2 miles from my house! And she homeschools! They invited us over for supper and to swim in their neighborhood pool last Saturday and we had the best time!

4. Thankful that I've located the nearest Sonic, Hancock Fabric, Mardels, Super Walmart and Super Target. It just makes a girl feel better to know where a couple of the important stores are.

5. Thankful that I've gotten all the main rooms unpacked and somewhat organized.
6. Thankful that I have so many friendly new neighbors.

7. Thankful that my parents are coming down this weekend to help celebrate my daughter's birthday.

8. Thankful that even though we don't have any tall tress, that we have nice pretty green grass. My husband said it was Tiff and it is SO soft and thick! We love it!

9. Thankful that my nephew from Ethiopia might be here by Thanksgiving!

10. Thankful that I am so much closer (geographically) to family.

So that is all I've got for today. I hope you have a Thankful Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. We are especially thankful for Number Nine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I haven't been here, yet! WHAT have I been doing?
    Great post.
    Wonderful list!
    Hope you had a FUN time celebrating your Sweet Girl's birthday. We've been partying all weekend, too. :-)
    Take care~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are closer and that you have already found some friends and the essentials for women....our favorite shopping spots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! It's Thursday, again! Which I can't believe, but it IS!
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!