Friday, February 15, 2008

The Break Up Songs

So in high school my cousin made a compilation of break up songs. It was rather brilliant and here are two of my favorites from that tape.
(I'm not really sure what Legolas has to do with anything, but it was the best clip I could find)





And this one would come in at number one.

I challenge you to fine a better break up song than this!




Well that really and truly concludes my list of songs and hopefully my obsession with youtube.


On another note, up until this last Monday, I kept my blog on a "private" status. Starting next Monday I am going back to that status. Sooo, if you were already a reader previous to Monday, then you will be automatically put back on as a reader. If you have not received an e-mail invitation from me to read my blog and you would like to continue to read my blog, then please just leave me a comment saying so and leave your e-mail address. Thanks!


Have a great weekend!
And I would love to know what YOUR favorite love gone wrong song is!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to continue reading your blog. I love reading your Thankful Thursdays and I would just like to keep in touch with you.

    Sheryl
    halbertb@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I keep reading, too? Hee hee.
    Love the Weird Al song - how have I missed that all these years? Thanks for the laugh, friend. I'm feeling the strange desire to watch Lord of the Rings movies, now. Oh well.
    Maybe the tunes of South Pacific I can hear from the playroom will cure me.
    Happy Day after Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,
    I too have enjoyed reading your blog, I would love to continue. My email is
    rcutegrandbabies@aol.com
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. when i think of a breakup song, i think of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive". (:

    have a good weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please add me as a reader. nolanitesatroadrunnerdotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!