Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. I am thankful that it is February! I absolutely love February. It is my favorite month of the year.

2. I am thankful for Youtube! Ha! Does that count? I mean, I LOVE that there are all sorts of Christian artists and big band singers and I can just look up my favorites and find a video to listen to....... I am currently fascinated with the fact that I can upload videos directly to my blog! How fun is that?

3. I am thankful for Bissell Oxy Pro! I had several children stains on the floor, one from yesterday and several that were older and it took ALL OF THEM UP. All hail Oxy Pro!

4. I am thankful for the rain we have been having. We have been in a drought and it has been wonderful to have the rain.

5. I am thankful that spring is coming! There are buds on the trees and my daffodils are poking out. I love spring!

1 comment:

  1. Is it Thursday? I forgot. :-) Love the thankful list. Glad to see it and be reminded that I should be thankful. Really.
    Love ya, Friend!
    I'm thankful for you, today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!