Friday, February 1, 2008

Happy First Day of Valentine's

That's Right.

I celebrate the 14 Days of Valentine's.

The first year we started dating I gave my husband
something little for each day of Valentine's and
I've just kept it up ever since then.

Soooo..... here is what I did for the 1st Day...

I cleaned out and organized our garage!
Since we moved last February my husband has just not been
home enough to do it and it was a pretty daunting job.
But in the spirit of being creative in my gifts, and
since he has been out of town enough that I could
spend several days doing it.... I decided to tackle the garage.

Here are my before pictures:



And ....
(drumroll please)

Here is the cleaned and organized garage:




I still need to find a good solution for stashing shoes because no matter how hard I try, we always end up with a pile of them right beside the door.


I also need a good solution for the bikes but am waiting until we find out if we are staying or moving.

Well, that's it! I'm sure the pictures do not do justice to the hours of sweat, tears and toil I put into this. But I hope that you can now rest better knowing that our garage is clean and orgainzed!


Happy 1st Day of Valentine's, Babe!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Heavens!
    That's it, I'm now calling you "Amazing Martha Organizing Woman of All Time".
    Wears me out just looking at it! A WHOLE GARAGE - Clean and neat.
    I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, your garage does look great! I can see if from my front porch. You did a fine job my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!