Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Gospel

I'm not for sure what to say about this really except this is the first time anyone of my family members has been featured in a YouTube video.



I'm not for sure this is in line with the demographics of my blog readership but it's fun so I'm puttin it on anyways. (It does kind of make my stomach hurt, though)

My sister and brother in law work with the youth ministry in their church and my B-I-L and another youth worker made some crazy videos featuring the focus of a recent youth retreat which was the GOSPEL.








The man who married my beautiful sister is Eric, the one in the white shirt.
He's a great guy and we love him.



And we still do.

5 comments:

  1. Well.
    Just don't. know. what. to say. to that.
    Hmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to keep in mind that the target audience are a bunch of middle school and high school kids. What's funny is I just can't see a couple girls sitting around hitting each other. You know that had to hurt! :) After witnessing all the wrestling that goes on around here, I think it just must be a guy thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I just come to the conclusion that guys are WEIRD!!!! Don't you wish everyone could be like us...wonderful, all put together, sweet, creative, etc. The world would be a better place (just kidding). Yes, I got the pan. Thank You!! I love it. Hope everything calms down for you. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought is was funny. A little out there, but funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!