Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thankful Thursday


1. Thankful for Spring!
2. Thankful that my sister and her family are coming for a visit.
3. Thankful for my Supermom vitamins. They really do work.
4. Thankful for Vanilla Diet Pepsi.
5. Thankful for rain.
6. Thankful that my Brother and Sister (in law) got their referral for the baby they are adopting.
7. Thankful for good health.
8. Thankful for spring flowers.
9. Thankful for God's peace and joy.
10. Thankful for the AWANA's program at church.



Have a thankful Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. oh, i'm interested in the supermom vitamins! What kind of difference have you seen in taking them? I'm still on prenatals because I am nursing my littlest one, but would be interested in other options.

    (: hope you have a happy day...

    jenny friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny! Hey! Apparently a couple Sundays ago my parents had lunch with your parents! Small world. :) We had some computer gliches a couple weeks ago and I've lost everyone's e-mail address. Could you send me yours again? Thanks! I can tell you all you want to know about the supermom vitamins. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi lori, yes my parents enjoyed meeting yours...
    my email is jennyfriend@cox.net (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I read this and NOT comment? Can you ever forgive me? Must have been interrupted!
    Great list! And I love the SuperMoms as well. Just took mine. Trying to get up to taking two per day. I always forget the second one!
    Have a great Friday!
    Enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!