Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cousins and Sisters and Kids, Oh my

This week I've had a lot of company.
My sister and her family flew in from up North.
The kids have been having such a great time.
Here is my daughter with her cousin.
They originally had the same due date but ended up 3 days apart.
This is my sister with my daughter and her baby on my ohsofashionable
chambray couch. (you know the ones on the commercials where they
are trying to get you to buy new leather couches and they pan
to a picture of chambray couches and ask.... "Are your couches outdated?" yep,
love them. I'm working in single handedly bringing chambray couches back in style.)
Here are my boys participating in their favorite sport, air wrestling,
with their Uncle.
And then my cousin and college roommate who lives back home
called on Monday and said she was going to be in town on Tuesday
so she came over for a visit also.



We've had a busy but fun packed week.

So this week for Thankful Thursday, I'm thankful for all my family who have come to visit.

Have a thankful Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I LIKE your couches. What's wrong with them? I actually remember when you got those - does that make us OLD friends? HA!
    Secondly, YEAH on the cousins to play with and sister and friends to visit with! Glad you are all having fun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lori! I just saw your comment on my blog (I must have missed it somehow!)...I remember watching your darling kiddos in the nursery at FS! For some reason I remember your little baby girl not liking her long smocked (darling) dress! But you're like me, I just make 'em wear it anyway! Love your blog, it's so much fun to keep up with people this way!! ~Becky E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to know you have been busy! I was getting worried because there wasn't a posting! I don't have any room to talk, huh? I plan on getting with it one of these days. I think the girls look like twins! If you hadn't said cousins I would have thought they were twins! So cute!! I remember one of your little ones in the nursery as well! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!