Monday, April 14, 2008

Crazy Photography

So, when my sister and her family were here it was our goal to get a picture of our kids together. We originally intended to take a picture at the beach at our huge lake nearby and have the kids all dress in khaki and white.
But it rained.

The whole week except for the day we already had things planned.

And so come Friday we decided my screened in deck just might do
the trick even though it was misting outside.

So here is the best of the thousand or so pictures we shot.

And it was crazy trying to get 5 kids, six and under to look at the same place at the same time and all be happy about it.

And this is what we got.



But it was short lived because my neice has a dress fettish. And she decided that she wanted to wear a white dress just like her little sister. So she tearfully left the room lamenting the fact that she was doomed to take pictures in pants.
(this has been published with permission of her mother, bless her)

It was sad times indeed.

So at this point, I decided to try a pic just with my kids.




They did a great job posing... I mean...it's not like I bribed them with suckers or anything.

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love them. I have so much fun looking at your blog and am totally encouraged by it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kids. I'm impressed by your photo skills. Its quite the undertaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I hadn't seen these yet! I love the one of all the kids together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so fun! What beautiful kiddos! Love the white, too. Brave, but I love it!
    Can't wait to see ya~

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! I love all the pictures. Even the crying one! Hope you're doing well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!