Monday, April 28, 2008

A Day With The Troops

So, whilst we were on our Texas/Oklahoma trip,
we stopped in to spend a day with Mrs. Troop.
We had a blast!
Here is a pic of us (note, it was a very windy day)
taken by her oldest daughter
(thank you very much, you did a great job)
with a cameo of her oldest son.




Here are the kids on the trampoline.
I think they are playing
"all the small kids sit down while the
two oldest bounce everyone around."
My kids were so thrilled that I think we
might just skip Disney World
and get them a trampoline
I think it would cost less!




Here are the kids posing.
Those are my kids, her kids and then
several of their cousins.
Lots of kids.




Here are the kids taking Champ for a walk.
My daughter would have taken him home had
she the chance!




And here is my youngest girl with Mrs. Troop's youngest girl.
They really had the best time!





I left wanting a big lot in Texas with lots of trees,
a dog, a trampoline, and 5 more kids!

Thanks for a great play date Mrs. Troop and troops!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWW!
    LOVE the pictures (you said you would photoshop me to look 20 pounds thinner, though!)! That was such a fun day.
    Lots of kids! HA!
    Wish you were still here. It's so lonely without the Coach and that son of mine who jumps into photos!
    Love ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - such fun times. Great pictures. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!