Monday, April 7, 2008

Has Changed My Life

Okay, so maybe just my blog...

I decided it was high time I figure out how to upgrade my blog . And if you know me at all, you will know that it would ABSOLUTELY KILL ME to PAY someone to do it for me so I just figured I would have to learn how to do it myself.

(cue DC Talk music.... Some People Have To Learn the Hard Way) (seriously, that song was playing in my head the whole time my brain was trying to understand all this html lingo)(I'm pretty sure lingo isn't really a computer term)

I found this brilliant website that has ALL SORTS of wonderful information on how to change your blog! From adding a 3rd column to the html codes for different color backgrounds and where to put them and how to edit them! I've been having quite an adventure. (why do I feel compelled to add "pooh-bear"to the end of that sentence?) And I'm not really all that html savvy so I'm sure anyone could do it. So here is the site......


You can thank me later.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great Lori! You're better than me...I just plug things in to my iweb program on my mac. HTML is not my cup of tea! ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Look! Look how pretty! And I LOVE the three columns. You're amazing, Girl! Put the rest of us to shame. . .but I don't mind! Because I love ya!
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed too! Also, I enjoyed visiting your cousin's blog. It's a nice way to keep in touch. Have a great week. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did it!!!! I love your work and am so impressed. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the new blog look. I'm already looking to change my new "look". I only liked it for about 10 min. What's the old saying "the only thing consistent in life is change".

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!