Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Love Those Dogwoods

Have I mentioned how much I love dogwoods?
Because, if I haven't I must let you know...

I LOVE DOGWOODS!!!

They make me so happy.
The woods in Georgia are fairly dense and as one drives along,
one will see the dogwood blooms almost floating in the woods.
I actually have a very nice view of some dogwoods
from my kitchen window.



Unfortunately, I do not have any in my own backyard.
So next fall,
come rain or shine,
come hail or high water,
whether in Texas or Georgia,
I WILL plant a dogwood in my backyard.



Must. Have. Dogwoods.

3 comments:

  1. Love those Dogwoods! Hope you have fun in Oklahoma! I will be there next
    week to babysit my precious babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.
    Can't figure out how you posted that when you were HERE! HA!
    So good to see you, Friend. Can't wait for the pictures. Be sure to edit them like we talked about. HA! Can you take 30 pounds off? :-)
    Love ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you. I too will plant a dogwood. And some white azaleas under my oak tree. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!