Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Forgotten Boys

This story really touched my heart. I think it is worth reading if only to put perspective into life.

The Forgotten Boys

It is on a blog from a family who are adopting 3 children (I think) from Ethiopia. They are over there right now and just visited a home for older boys who are orphans. The orphange is home to about 180 boys ages 12 and up. Because of their ages these boys are rarely adopted.

The post is rather long because they go into great detail about the boys and the conditions they are living in but I think it was worth the read.

1 comment:

  1. OK.
    I'm going to go read that.
    When I have a minute.
    Next year.
    HA!
    We are SO blessed, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!