Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Love Fall

Fall.
I just love fall.
I love jackets. I love flannel sheets.
I love Taco Soup and White Chicken Chili. I love pumpkin pies.
(and when I say pumpkin pie, I do mean equal parts pumpkin pie and whipped cream)
And I love leaves.
It is so fun to watch the ever changing colors on the trees.

Here is a beauty I found in my front yard. Just beggin to have it's picture taken.


Here is another beauty.
I really can't decide which colors I love the best.


And then I found this.


A pink blooming flower. In my front yard.
They are all over the bush.
Right now.
Mid-November.
I found out it is a Camellia. I LOVE pink flowers. But in November?
It's really messing with my whole "fall color theme"!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the pics! My yard is giving me fits, too - it's too beautiful to handle. This is by and far my favorite time of year! At least right now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep thinking I need to take pictures outside. You've inspired me! Of course by more than your pictures. You an encouragement every time we talk! Or e-mail, or post. :-) Enjoy having Mr. Ben home. I'm praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know your weekend is busy, but I'm thinking of you and praying God's grace on your all.
    And from those pictures, I know your house is at a beautiful stage for selling!
    And I'm going to keep posting until you have time to blog, again.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!