Monday, November 5, 2007

About Me

I'm the Daughter of the King of Kings.
Helpmeet to my husband.
Mother of 3 by God's Blessings.
Physical Therapist by Profession.
Stay at Home Mother by Choice.
Homeschool teacher by Determination and Patience.
Gardener and Photographer.
Baker, Cook, Seamstress and Homemaker.
Laundress, Maid and Chauffeur.
Avid Reader of Books.


Why Crazy Daisy?

Crazy....

because there are many days around here that just seem plain crazy. In February 2007 we moved from Oklahoma, where we had lived all our lives, across country to Georgia. In October 2007 we found out we would be moving to Texas in the next couple months. On November 5th of 2007 my husband started working in Texas while we were still living in Georgia. That was the day I started this blog. As of August 2008 we are now Texans.

Crazy

I'm crazy about my husband. He's a 6'3 tall, gorgeous, blond hunk of a man. He is the love of my life. He is passionate about his relationship with Christ and he is witty and brilliant.

I'm crazy about my kids. All 3 of them. They are the best. There are days they drive me crazy too. I'm talking about sitting under the kitchen table, sucking my thumb and eating chocolate kind of crazy. But I love them.

I'm crazy about Jesus. I passionately want to be more like Christ and live my life to the fullest for His glory.

Daisy.....

because daisies just make me happy. I love to garden. I love it. It brings me much peace and enjoyment. I love spending time in the beautiful world God created for us.


I love many other things, like photography, cooking, baking, sewing, and scrapbooking and most other things crafty. But if I had to choose, I would choose daisies. And so I did.

So there you have it.