Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am thankful for so many things on this Thanksgiving



Family I am thankful that I have had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my husband and kids and the they are all healthy and here.


Friends I am so thankful for my friends. They have been there for me and encouraged me and supported me through all sorts of issues I have had! :) Thanks y'all!


Rest
I am so thankful that we have a couple days of rest. My husband has been so busy with work and things have been so crazy with kids activities and showing the house (and keeping it clean) that we just have not really felt rested. Today we got up early to get the rolls started and to pop the turkey in and then we went back to bed and rested. It was SO nice!

Turkey
I am thankful we only had a 12lb turkey! Ha! This was my first whole turkey to fix and we brined it and cooked it this morning. It was a decent sized turkey, I'm telling ya, and it was one of the smaller ones! And we have plenty of leftovers.

Wal Mart Okay, so I know we all have a love/hate relationship with Wal Mart, but seriously, I am so thankful I live in a nation where I can drive 5-10 minutes to a store and buy anything I need and even some things I want! On Monday I went to Wal Mart and just stood there and watched all the people carting things out and thought how fortunate we are. There are so many people in this world who would give anything to have these convieneces.

I am thankful.

3 comments:

  1. Me, Too!
    I'm thankful, too!
    Especially for you, Friend!
    Love ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are things going over here at Crazy Daisy? Hanging in there? It's NUTS here. We're trying to do WAY too much in one weekend. Worth's dedication is tomorrow. Better go iron khaki pants and dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look!
    It literally changed before my eyes - so fun!
    Good to talk (for real) today. So nice to have you as my friend.
    Love ya~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!