Sunday, November 11, 2007

Things That Make You Go....... Hmmmmmm

Friday, my husband decided to put these cool toilet bowl cleaner things in the tank so they are always smelling nice and fresh.

And blue.

Today, my 4 year old son ran into our room and said "I need to use your bathroom, the water in my toilet is blue".

(sidenote here: ALL the water in ALL the toilets in our house has been blue since FRIDAY)

My husband then replies "All the toilets have blue water. It's supposed to be that way. You can use your own toilet."

My son runs out of our room shouting "Yippeee, we can use the toilets! The water is supposed to be blue! Yippeee!"

So WHAT has he been doing?

Hmmmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. YEAH! A post! I'm so excited!
    OK. Calm down.
    I am laughing so hard! Love it! Don't you just wonder what kids are thinking?
    And the fact that blue water in the potty makes them so happy - how humorous is that?
    Head on over to my blog to see what happened to me this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have to wonder - where HAS he been going potty since Friday?
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!