Monday, May 5, 2008

Emergency Telegram from Daisy Girl

husband working in Texas STOP gone all week STOP has been flying back and forth to Texas for 6 months now STOP house is still for sale STOP kids driving me crazy STOP at the end of my rope STOP at the brink of insanity STOP at the chasm of all the is unfair in the world STOP at the abyss of no return STOP send help STOP send Calgon STOP send personal masseur STOP send maid STOP send night nanny STOP send my husband back home STOP and chocolate STOP lots of chocolate STOP thanks much STOP

4 comments:

  1. How you can make me laugh, when I know you are overwhelmed, is beyond me!
    Forgive me for being so busy today! I should have called. You know you can smoke signal me, anytime! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Friend - you inspire me. Hang in there. Try this: Throw some dry clothes and towels out on your back porch and give the kids free reign with the water hose. Who knows you may want to punch me for that suggestion.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I could sense your deperation from across the street. I almost called you last night to check on you, but time got away from me. I've got a lot of homeschooling to do this morning, but if my girls get done, would you be interested in going to the pool this afternoon to early evening? Call me (but call after lunch, I'm knee deep in math and a writing assignment!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you hanging in there, Friend?
    Should I be sending this via smoke signal? :-)
    Hope your week is going well. It's crazy here, but we actually have nothing going on tonight - so grateful. But YOU do! Talk to you tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!