Monday, May 12, 2008

Emergency Telegram

emergency telegram from Daisy Girl STOP showing the house 3 times tomorrow STOP cleaning furiously STOP kids don't seem to be that much help STOP just accidentally cut my hand STOP 2 inch long gash STOP don't think I'm gonna make it STOP ready to jump off the balcony STOP not really STOP okay maybe STOP send housekeeper STOP send two STOP send lots of diet vanilla pepsi STOP and a really big band-aid STOP send a hole for my kids to sit in until I get the whole house clean STOP i kid STOP actually three holes STOP pray we find favor with buyers STOP pray for my sanity STOP pray I don't lose it with the kids STOP we need to sell this house STOP tomorrow would be great STOP a bidding war would be splendid STOP thanks much STOP

7 comments:

  1. I love it. Truly our minds are like pop-up ads aren't they? Oh how I hope you sell your house. Tuesday shall be declared house bidding-war day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny with your telegrams. I will pray right now about the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up!!!! I know you are partly kidding and partly serious. I am praying for you today (& your kids) and the quick selling of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, You are going to make it! You will come out on the other side. Hang in there. If all you can do is hang in there... Hang in there. Keep Persevering. I prayed for your house to sell today and will keep doing so. Remember that you can't do it on your own. But you can do all things through Christ.... and when you are weak..In Christ you can be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isaiah 43:2
    "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; and you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK. Apparently I can't spell, either.
    So what I SAID WAS. . .
    Praying for you.
    Hope your hand is OK.
    Can't wait to hear about the house!
    Love ya~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!