Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1. Thankful my husband is coming home tonight!

2. Thankful we have a pool in our neighborhood. We've already been twice this week.

3. Thankful my husband was able to get some vacation time this month so we will be able to spend some time together as a family and maybe visit a very fun theme park nearby!

4. Thankful my kids have not been sick recently

5. Thankful that we are wrapping up homeschool for the year. Kinda. I mean we'll still be doing stuff. But OFFICIALLY wrapping it up next week.

6. Thankful my kids love to play outdoors.

7. Thankful that I have coordinating flip-flops and t-shirts for summer. (shallow... sorry....)(is that even still in style?) (I mean, it's not like I'm coordinating my shirts with my KEDS like I did in middle school)(I had red, white, pink, canary yellow, navy, black and baby blue KEDS) (a bit of a shoe fettish huh?)(I'm not even going to list the colors of flip-flops I have)

8. Thankful for my neighbor across the street who calls me at night to tell me I forgot to put down my garage door! Thanks for looking out for me Georgia Mom!

9. Thankful that glue sticks are so cheap! (we seem to go through a lot)

10. Thankful that my kids still have a quiet time in the afternoons because I really need a nap today!

That's all I've got.

Have a Thankful Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. I love your list! Is Thursday already over? HA!
    And I had some good things this week. Maybe I'll do it, anyway.
    Glad your man in back in town. I'm so looking forward to a "normal" weekend. Whatever that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for your brilliant FFF post. I just know there is something out there that I NEED to have. HA!
    Happy Friday, Friend!
    Have a great weekend.
    We are heading out for a date night. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE ARE YOU?
    IT'S MONDAY, FRIEND!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day (late)! You continue to amaze me with your patience, your endurance, and how much you love your family.
    You are a wonderful helpmeet to your hubby and a incredible homeschool mommy and homemaker to your kids.
    Blessings on this Monday, Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!