Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday

1.Thankful my husband was able to take off last week and we were able to spend some fun time together. But the kids were sure sad to see him go.

2.Thankful that we seem to be close to getting a bid on our house.

3. Thankful we are all healthy (the Scarlett fever thing had me a little concerned for about a day)
4. Thankful I had the opportunity to share my forgiveness testimony in Sunday School this week.
5. Thankful my parents are coming for a visit this weekend.

6. Thankful my computer is fixed and I can now access all the high speed Internet sites like Zillow. Seriously. You can tell a lot more about a house by using the bird's eye view feature.
And I have been looking at A LOT of houses! And ruling out A LOT by what their lot looks like on Zillow. Ugh.

7. Thankful that America is a free country and that I can pick up my Bible and read it freely anytime I want to.

8. Thankful for Speedo Swim Goggles (thanks for the suggestion Jo!). They are SO adjustable. I just bought 3 pair today. My kids tried them out tonight. And. Loved. Them.

9. Thankful for the 5 ft long black King snake that apparently "lives" between my house and the house next door. He is supposed to be a "good" snake that eats the dangerous snakes as well as rodents and I've been told from the neighbors that they like having him around. Okay, so I'm actually NOT thankful for him. I really don't like snakes... just trying to be optimistic here. He ended up in my garage last week and I was REALLY not thankful for him THEN. Okay, soooo... I'm thankful that his is so big that there is NO WAY I'm going to miss him or accidentally step on him or something. Does that count?

10.Thankful it's summer!

Okay, that's all I've got. I'm tapped out at this point.
So tired. But thankful. That's right. Thankful.

Have a Thankful Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I would have made a new door in the garage if I had seen a snake! I don't know if there is such a thing as a good snake! LOL! I am glad you are close on your house,I will pray that it will sell! Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so now the five foot snake skin I found under our tree is freaking me out just a little less. only a little less though. Hopefully it is one such King Snake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list!
    And what is it with snakes, lately? We found one here, too. Have no idea what kind. Except that it's dead, now. Ugh.
    Happy Thursday, Friend!
    I'm headed to have a heart scan. Hopefully it's all good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!