Friday, May 16, 2008

Fabulous Friday Favorites

My favorite for this Friday is Oxyclean Free.

I just like it.

If I am doing a load of whites or a load that is extra dirty I just throw in a scoop of Oxyclean and things come out so much cleaner.

If there is a specific stain, I just make a little Oxyclean paste using some water and then rub it in and let it sit for a little while. Or I will soak the stained garmet in some hot water with the oxyclean.



It hasn't failed me yet.

I like the Oxyclean Free because it is free from dyes, fragrances, harsh detergents and chlorine bleach.

Well, that's all I've got for today. Head on over to Mrs. Troop to find some more Fabulous Friday Favorites and if you have one, please just jump right in!

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried that! And I will! Because you should SEE some of the white loads of laundry at my house. Yuck!
    Thanks for being my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!