Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Status Update

So, we ended up showing the house 5 times yesterday! Woohoo! We haven't shown it in 3 weeks so that was really encouraging! But exhausting. Although, I really do prefer for everyone to show up on the same day because the house was already Southern Living clean. Every. Single. Inch. Closets included. Which is why I was so worn out. And the fact that I'm just a tich OC. My 6 year old actually helped vacuum the carpets but then I HAD to go back over them so that all the vacuum lines were all lined up and carpet fibers were going in the same direction. Does anyone else out there actually feel that that is important besides me?????

Thanks for all the encouragement and prayers that our house would sell. I'm sure it seems like a small thing compared to what many people are going through, but after almost 7 months of my husband commuting to Texas to work, I'm about tapped out. And would really be glad for some semblance of a normal life.

That's my status update for now. Thank you and Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Praying for a big sale SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying. Praying.
    And trusting that God is on His thrown and He doesn't make mistakes!
    Love ya, Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise the Lord, we will pray! I envy your OCD! I am exact opposite, nothing bothers me and my house is messy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!