Saturday, May 17, 2008

Magic Kingdom

Well, I will be going radio silent for a couple days because we are going to ...

DISNEY WORLD!!!!

Things have been stressful at work for my husband and we have really been missing him everytime he has to leave so he just took the week off. We decided that we will never live closer to Disney World than we do now so we are headed to Florida for the week!

The kids are SO excited! My daughter keeps listing all the characters she wants her picture with. They really have no idea what to expect but I think we are going to have a great time!

So I'll be back next Friday with some pics of our adventures of the Magic Kingdom!

Ta Ta!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I had no idea you guys were going. Hope you all have a good time - can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! We went with the FSBC youth years ago and had
    so much fun! I know your kids will love it! I will miss your blogging!
    I get such a kick out of your blog!
    Many Blessings,
    ~K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!
    Tell Cinderella and Belle HI for me! And Aurora, and Snow White. . .
    Can't wait to see the pictures!
    Love ya~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!