Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday is here!
I am thankful for all the flowers that are in bloom in my yard!

This white iris was given to me by a friend I worked with in Oklahoma. It has lived at 3 different houses with me and will be making the trip to Texas.

(Although it has confided in me that it adores the soil here in Georgia. )
(We're close, my plants and I.)
This dark dark purple iris (actually called a black iris) was given to me by the former occupant of my current house. Okay, so she didn't technically "give" it to me, but she left it here so it's MINE, all MINE!
And yes, this one is also going with us to Texas.
And I'm going to think of Georgia everytime I look at it.


I love this one, the top petals are lavender and the bottom petals are almost
white. This one was given to me by a neighbor at our very first house in Oklahoma.
It just makes me happy.

These azaleas are actually my neighbor's but I can see them
from my yard. And I actually had one foot in my yard while I was
taking these so they count. Right?



Things I am also thankful for are:
1. Bactine spray
2. Stingeze
3. Children's Benadryl
4. Children's Tylenol
5. Spiderman and Dora the Explorer Band aids.

That's all I've got for today.

Go forth and haveth a Thankful Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Friend:
    I think I copied your address down wrong and of course deleted the comment. I'm so sorry. Can you send me an email to fuhrmon@gmail.com and I'll get you entered in right for the book club. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!
    Have a happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!