Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Epcot - The Characters

We spent our second Disney World day at Epcot Center. We really had a great time. We found out that they had a place where you stand in ONE line and then get to take pictures with ALL the Disney Characters individually (princesses not included) so we did that. And it was SO worth it. My kids STILL talk about it.

When we were standing in line, my 6 year old said, "Mom, I'm not getting my pictures taken with the characters." To which I replied, "That's just fine. We're doing this for your brother and sister." Five minutes later he declares, "Okay, I'll take pictures with them ONLY if I get a special treat!". To which I replied, "You don't have to take your picture with them. No deal." Five minutes later he concedes, "Fine, I'll take my pictures with them."

He was SO trying to NOT look like he wanted to take the pictures but that instead I was forcing him to do it even though he wanted to. Ha!

His favorite was Pluto.


This one's favorite was Mickey.


And her favorite was, (I know this is going to be a shock) Minnie! (if only I could have gotten her to stick out her right hand just so)

And they all loved Chip N Dale.

And just in case you were curious, you CAN get 3 kids 6 1/2 and younger all into one of these double strollers. Plus the backpack on top. It wasn't pretty, but they were so tired by the end of the day that they didn't care.

And even though they are $30 to rent (you may want to bring your own if you think you might use it) they are free after 8:00. Unless it is 7:15 and you are tired and desperate and can convince the young lady who rents them that your husband is frugal and will never pay for one but that your kids are exhausted and you will have to miss the fireworks show if you don't have a stroller and that she could make all your dreams come true by letting you go ahead and get one for free.

So she granted me my wish. Bless her.
And we were able to stay and see the fireworks show.

And we didn't get to bed until 10:00 but it was totally worth it!

2 comments:

  1. Precious!
    I love the pictures! What memories you guys made that week!
    Love ya, Friend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hattie wants to go there tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!