Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement about the photos!
But I'll just tell you, I'm WAY out of my league here.
I finally figured out that the "entry fee" was for up to 4 photos so I entered the first 4 yesterday. (I really don't think the last one would have qualified) (although it would have been funny) I had to name them all so I went with these in order:
#1 Tiger Swallowtail (I know, original, it is actually the name of the butterfly, I liked the milkshake suggestions but was having a hard time working it in)
#2 Black Beauty (mom2camo, great suggestion, I also had this in my head the whole time)
#3 She Works Hard for the Honey (I'm sure that is more of a caption than a Title but once I thought of it, it just stuck and I put it anyways)
#4 Rhapsody in Orange (I just liked the orange pollen all over the butterfly which shows up better on the 8x10 and couldn't think of anything else)
See! I told you I needed help! It's hard thinking up brilliant and witty Titles! Ack! Hopefully the Titles won't make or break the picture.
Anyways, I figured out that I was apparently paying an entry fee and submitting my photos to see if they would be acceptable to be judged!



Way. Out. Of. My. League.


But a girl's got to start somewhere, and I have always loved photography,
so we'll just see what happens!

I'll let you know!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you!
    Way to jump right in. HA!
    Let us know what they say. . .
    not that it matters, because you are awesome, anyway. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Please respect our privacy by not using our real names in your comment. This is a public blog. Thank you!